Zebra Events


Contact information

Gary or Jill Getchell at zebraministries@gmail.com


Zebra Ministries

Welcome to the herd!

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Good morning Zebras,

I love you.

Oswald Chambers: The saint who satisfies the heart of Jesus will make other saints strong and mature for God.  But the people used to strengthen us are never those who sympathize with us; in fact, we are hindered by those who give us their sympathy, because sympathy only serves to weaken us.

It was once said about me, that if you wanted sympathy, don’t go to Jill.  At the time it hurt my feelings, but not anymore, because that is not my job.  People don’t need more sympathy they need more faith.

When Jesus saw a man laying by a pool making excuses He did not lay down with him, He told him to get up and walk. 

John 5:6–9 When Jesus saw him lying there and learned that he had been in this condition for a long time, he asked him, “Do you want to get well?”  “Sir,” the invalid replied, “I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me.” Then Jesus said to him, “Get up! Pick up your mat and walk.” At once the man was cured; he picked up his mat and walked.

American Christians can’t afford to be lazy and self-focused anymore.  The world is on the brink of a nuclear war but God can stop it for His honor and glory.   

Psalm 46:10 “Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”

Some people believe there is going to be a world-wide revival before Jesus returns, personally I am praying this is the beginning. 

Oh, Dear Heavenly Father, please let people see that this is not a battle between the U.S. and North Korea.  “Our” honor is not at stake, Yours is because a nuclear war would allow man to destroy all that You have created.  Lord, I refuse to believe You would allow that to happen.  When You destroyed the world in Noah’s time, everyone knew it was from You and I believe You have said the same thing will happen again.  You will destroy the world, by Your hand, when You choose.  Lord, I love You so and I pray for the sake of all Your people everywhere, You have chosen this time to reveal Your majesty to the world.  And, Heavenly Father, just like when You parted the Red Sea so that the Israelites could walk to freedom on dry ground, I pray You are planning a miracle not only to stop this war, but also to set Your people in North Korea free.  Amen. 

Love,

Jill 

No comments:

Post a Comment