Zebra Events


Contact information

Gary or Jill Getchell at zebraministries@gmail.com


Zebra Ministries

Welcome to the herd!

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Good morning Zebras,

I love you.  I had two dreams last night, I couldn’t tell you what they were about exactly, but the message was very clear: “It is pride that is ruining God’s church and making it ineffective.”

And in case I missed the message I had a quick talk with my daughter, who is attending BSF in Korea.  She said they had “learned” this week that religious pride is the worst type of pride and it happens whenever we think we are better than someone else. (Romans 3:21-30)

Some of you may have read my comment attached to Thursday’s post, in it I said that I feel like Wonder Woman at the end of the movie where she is trapped on the tarmac unable to get up and fight. She just lays there screaming because evil is winning.

That’s how I feel when I look at the church.  I know Satan is getting in, but I don’t have the power to stop Him.

If you have seen the movie, you know she breaks free of her restraints, gets back up with renewed strength and kicks evil’s butt, when someone she loves sacrifices his life for hers.

Jesus sacrificed His life for us and God stayed His hand on Tuesday and stopped the wind, not so that we can lay on the tarmac screaming but so that we can get up and fight.

Zebras, please, please, please quit being used by the other side.  Repent and lose the pride so that we can fight together.  Our battle is not against each other, it is against the powers of evil in heavenly places.

Ephesians 6:12: “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.”  

And we need every believer armored up and praying if we are going to win. 

Love,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment