Zebra Events


Contact information

Gary or Jill Getchell at zebraministries@gmail.com


Zebra Ministries

Welcome to the herd!

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Good morning Zebras,

It is 8 a.m. Thursday, January 11 here in Korea.  I hear the talks went well, but I haven’t seen the miracle I was sent here to pray for.  But rather than giving up, God has me praying in my dreams. 

Like David, it is the man who steps out in faith and truly believes who sees the power of God.  

I love you, and I believe with my whole heart that God desires to do a miracle for His people. Not because we deserve one- we don’t- but because He loves us and desires to show the world who He is. 

And I covet the prayers of every one of you who agree.

Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Love,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment