Zebra Events


Contact information

Gary or Jill Getchell at zebraministries@gmail.com


Zebra Ministries

Welcome to the herd!

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

Friday, January 12, 2018

Good morning Zebras,

Just a quick update.  It is 7 a.m., Saturday, January 12 here in Korea.  When I first arrived, I felt like we were supposed to go to the DMZ today for a time of prayer.  But as the days went by, doubt set in, and I started to think, “It is freezing out there!  My going there isn’t going to change anything, I should just stay home.”

But on her way home from work last night, God prompted Katherine to try and rent a car so we could go.  I told her she didn’t need to bother, but she persisted and reserved a vehicle.  So, if everything continues to work out, we are headed to the DMZ today.

Perhaps that is why the disciples traveled in pairs- when one got weary, the other one could step in and finish the task.

I love you Zebras. The world needs the nuclear threat disabled, but the North Koreans need to be set free as well. 

God told Moses he had heard the cries of the Israelites enslaved in Egypt and He was ready to set them free.

Exodus 3:7–8 “Then the Lord said, ‘I have surely seen the affliction of my people…and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters. I know their sufferings, and I have come down to deliver them…'”

Praying God has heard North Korea’s cries and He is ready to act on their behalf.     

Love,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment