Zebra Events


Contact information

Gary or Jill Getchell at zebraministries@gmail.com


Zebra Ministries

Welcome to the herd!

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Trapped

Hi ladies,

I was in the shower praying about what to write to you today. When I got out shower I noticed that Joshua was not sitting on the floor waiting for me. Since he is always there, I knew something must be wrong, and I started calling his name. No answer.

Because this has happened before, I knew what was wrong. He had followed me into a room, monetarily gotten distracted and had gotten trapped when I left the room and shut the door. And I was right. He and Abigail both were trapped in Nick’s room.

Dear Lord, let me be like Joshua, let me follow You so closely that when I am not there You notice immediately and come and get me. Do not let any sin grow up in me that would separate me from You. Do not let my heart harden to Your correction, but let me be quick to turn and repent. Let my ears always be turned to hear Your voice and let my eyes always be fixed upon You.

Ladies, I love God, I try to follow Him as closely as I can, but sometimes I get distracted. And before you know it I am trapped.

I love the fact that God always comes looking for me.

Jill

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Jill. It looks great. I'm going to add you to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete