Zebra Events


Contact information

Gary or Jill Getchell at zebraministries@gmail.com


Zebra Ministries

Welcome to the herd!

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just a Note

I love being a Zebra.  I was making dinner this morning, tossing some porkchops in the crockpot, and noticed I had four.  Could have been a moment of sadness realizing Katherine was no longer at home, but I immediately thought about my mother-in-law who LOVES to come to dinner, so I called and invited her over.  Later a Zebra sister told me God had prompted her to pray for me today and to pray specifically that I wouldn't miss Katherine. Amazing!  So Zebras, when God brings someone to mind, pray for them, and pray as God leads, because even if you don't know what they need God does, and even if you can't fix it, He can.  Love, Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment