Zebra Events


Contact information

Gary or Jill Getchell at zebraministries@gmail.com


Zebra Ministries

Welcome to the herd!

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Good morning Zebras,

Well it’s done.  The four videos are “cleaned up” and posted publicly on the Zebra Ministry YouTube channel where they can be found by anyone who is searching for God. (The older videos have been taken down.)

Those videos represent seven and a half years of my life sitting at the feet of Jesus and learning who He is. If my life was school-these would be my final project.  And it was encouraging to me to see how much He has taught me.

I’m not the same person who looked at that list of attributes at my first retreat in January 2010 and realized they meant nothing to me because they didn’t impact my life. It was also encouraging to read them over and over again trying to get a good take (I read sovereign way over twenty times) and letting the truths sink in even deeper.  Knowing God is the key-and you can never know Him “well enough”-there is always more to learn.

And finally, the videos were a family effort, Gary Katherine and Nick all helped, which was wonderful and an answerer to prayer.  Doing ministry with my family is my favorite thing.  But the bigger prayer is that somehow God will use these videos to positively impact His Kingdom.

Love,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment