Zebra Events


Contact information

Gary or Jill Getchell at zebraministries@gmail.com


Zebra Ministries

Welcome to the herd!

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Good morning Zebras,

Happy Saturday!

I have decided there are three ways to spend my time.  I can spend my time feeding the Spirit, grieving the Spirit or coasting along in neutral.  And yesterday I resolved to spend even less time in neutral because God showed me every moment spent not pursuing Him is a moment I’ve lost.

Of course, the great news is lots of “neutral things” can be done in a way that honors God-if you will only put Him first.  We focus so much on the “eating and drinking” in this verse that we forget the verse really says, “whatever we do, we should do for the glory of God.”

1 Corinthians 10:31: “So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”

I love you Zebras and I’m praying God will help me become a person who is completely missing both reverse and neutral.  A person whose only option is to go forward and the only question that remains is: “How fast will I go?

Love,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment