Zebra Events


Contact information

Gary or Jill Getchell at zebraministries@gmail.com


Zebra Ministries

Welcome to the herd!

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Good morning Zebras,

Everything I write to you God uses in my life as well.

On Saturday as I was preparing to make Sunday’s video I went on YouTube to check out the video requirements.  I had trouble loading the last video because it was too big and I thought maybe a link to YouTube would work better.

According to my page if I wanted to upload videos longer than fifteen minutes I would need special permission.  So, I told God “Well, if you want me to upload this video to YouTube it will be less than fifteen minutes.”

And I heard. “Fleece.”

I didn’t want to put the video on YouTube and I was looking for confirmation that I didn’t have to.
Obeying God means obeying God.  It means doing the things you want to do and the things you don’t.  It means risking looking foolish and overcoming fears. It means caring more about pleasing God than about what men think of you.  It means being still and hearing His voice. 

Following hard after God is work and it is not for the lazy or faint of heart.

I love you Zebras; the video went up on YouTube on Sunday as God requested.  Hopefully you saw the link.   

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment