Zebra Events


Contact information

Gary or Jill Getchell at zebraministries@gmail.com


Zebra Ministries

Welcome to the herd!

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Good morning Zebras,

I got no words for you today.  The world is full of words and sometimes I feel bad adding to them, what it needs is prayer so that is what I shall give you instead.

Yesterday God gave me a wonderful prayer for His people.

Pray My people are, first of all humble, pride is such an ugly sin, that they ask for and accept the wisdom and strength they need to successfully accomplish the tasks before them, remain under My protection by not giving the devil a foothold into their lives, and finally pray they are filled with the fire and passion of My Holy Spirit so that everywhere they go their faith is seen.

Humility, strength, wisdom, protection, and passion easy to remember and pray.

Ephesians 6:18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Love,

Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment