Zebra Events


Contact information

Gary or Jill Getchell at zebraministries@gmail.com


Zebra Ministries

Welcome to the herd!

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

Thursday, October 29, 2009

God's Will

John 4:34

"My food," said Jesus "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.

Good morning ladies,

Obviously I know I am not Jesus, but it is also my will to do what God would ask of me. And until today that has been to write and encourage you to grow in your faith, but today God really hasn’t given me anything to say.

Many of you know that song If It Be Your Will by Leonard Cohen that we sometimes sing at church. (If you don’t it is on YouTube) That song always makes me cry. Would I be willing if it was God’s will to speak or write no more?

Since I love doing this that would be the greater sacrifice.

I didn’t want you to worry about me so I am sending you this note. I’m fine, all is well, God just asked me to be quiet today.

Love,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment