Zebra Events


Contact information

Gary or Jill Getchell at zebraministries@gmail.com


Zebra Ministries

Welcome to the herd!

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

Friday, October 2, 2009

Look Up!

1John 4:7

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

Good morning ladies,

Love is very important to God.

He loved us, we are to love others.

I think it is difficult to love others unless you first feel loved by God

I have two moodles, Joshua and Abigail, and I love them both. They don’t always love each other.

When they both want to sit on my lap at the same time, it is not unusual for a fight to break out. To end the fight, I grab their faces and tell them to look up. Quit looking at each other and look at me. As soon as they do they quit fighting.

I know people aren’t moodles, but I wonder if the same principle doesn’t apply.

When we spend too much time looking at other people, and not enough time looking at God, we tend to get crabby and pick fights.

I am the only one who can get both dogs to sit together on a lap and not fight. I think it is because they know I love them both.

The world should know we are Christians by the way we show love, but to do that we first need to feel loved and to do that we need to look up.

Love,
Jill



No comments:

Post a Comment