Zebra Events


Contact information

Gary or Jill Getchell at zebraministries@gmail.com


Zebra Ministries

Welcome to the herd!

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:24-25

Friday, January 29, 2010

Good Work

Philippians 1:3-6

I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

Good morning ladies,

I was going to skip writing this morning. Many of you know I am headed to retreat and you won’t expect to hear from me.

I figured I could find an old z-mail and post it on the blog and just jot the local herd a quick note.

But God always seems to have other plans.

As I as looking for an old z-mail, I realized how much the Z-mails have changed. Z-mails from June and July are very different from the ones in August and September. It is amazing how much my style has changed.

And of course that is God.

God has begun a work here and I believe He will carry it on until completion and I know it is not about me, it is about all of us.

It is about all of God’s women who love Him and want to serve Him.

It is about all of us Zebras.

Ladies I love you, and I know that sounds strange because there are many of you I do not even know, but I do.

I pray that all of you will have a wonderful weekend confident that God will continue the good work He has begun inside of you.

Love,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment